Jeez, Joseph seems to be a classic overachiever, does he ever get any sleep?
- Joseph is hyper-kinetic and has been since birth.
- Sleep is for sissies.
- Real analysts, only need caffeine!
I see Joseph went to Medical School, what’s up with that?
Good question, some comments:
- His program at Yale was based out of the medical school.
- Specifically, he was in a joint program between the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health (based out of the Medical School) and a Hospital Administration track, dually based out of the Medical and Yale Business schools.
So what is Joseph’s degree?
- He holds a joint Masters in Hospital Administration and Epidemiology.
- He is not an M.D. even though his graduate program was based out of the medical school.
- FYI, the program is now called “Yale School of Public Health” and the school has “seceded” from the Medical School even though they still share a some faculty.
What’s with the personal stuff on a professional business website?
We explained part of this before, but here goes again:
- Unlike when you retain an analyst / consultant from a big firm (and you don’t really know who is going to actually conduct your work!!) – when you hire G2, you expressly hire Joseph.
- Because you are paying greenbacks and not monopoly money for G2 services, it’s VERY important for us to establish a collaborative long-term relationship that transcends a bit deeper than your typical “worker-bee” scenario.
- One of our goals is to get to know G2 clients on a deeper level than our prior “hit and run” projects allowed. How? By allowing G2 to share some personal information about our founder. What you choose to share is up to you. No one is trying to pry, we’re only trying to establish “roots”.
How do G2 feel Joseph’s extensive professional career will help my business?
- Joseph (and the G2 product we deliver) is the combination of his experiences. As such, the fact that Joseph held some intense positions in Corporate settings indicates he could relate to the demands of your position.
- Hence, he “get’s it” and understands the pressure to produce results while maintaining costs.
- Further, we shared Joseph’s professional experience to let you know that he has a diverse background that includes hands-on Health I.T. in medical centers.
- We wanted you to know his experience was not just academic.
I see Joseph has strong experience on boards, is he available?
- Heck yes!
- Joseph would be thrilled to be on the board of an mHealth or Health I.T. organization. In fact, he’s chaffing at the bit to do so.
- If you know of any such positions, he’d be a tremendous asset!
- Because Joseph would have a strong positive effect on your bottom-line, he hopes to receive a fair “honorarium”.
- Sorry, no pro bono board work.
How do you think Joseph’s international experience is relevant to my needs?
- There are two primary levels of mHealth. Domestic projects and international projects that often involve developing nations.
- The reason why we included his international experience was to highlight that he understands the conditions in developing nations as well as your domestic business challenges.
- No doubt his international experiences would make him a better consultant and yield improved client deliverables.