How do you offer such competitive rates?
- We are a small firm with no true competitors.
- We have a VERY low overhead.
- Home office costs are reasonable.
- NO subcontracting of G2 work.
- The others, well, to be frank, they charge unethically high fees. We don’t.
Are rates negotiable?
- Yes and no.
- Our rates are already at least 50% of the industry standard, so we’re reluctant to lower our fees for short engagements.
- However, if you have a long-term engagement or are a regular clients, sure, let’s talk!
How do product prices compare?
- The Alpha (yearly subscription) product is at a lower price point due to the fact that more billable hours are usually retained under the subscription.
- The Beta (consulting) and Gamma (Staffing) prices are equal.
- Beta and Gamma prices MAY be rolled into one of the five subscription levels if you’d like.
Content goes here
Why don’t you publish your rates?
- We’ve nothing to hide. To the contrary, our rates are very competitive.
- We just don’t want others to clone our business model and fee structure because we then lose our competitive edge.
- Besides, we’ve posted our exact rates in a password protected price table. All you need do is ask for the password or if you like, the value of “X”. We’re certain that after you realize the our cost savings, you will be encouraged to utilize G2.